Now I remember why we always called this town, "DRAMA CENTRAL." It seems as though ever time I come back theres more drama that I get sucked into. My mom was right about the people who stay here and never get away. They don't have a life and they dwell on everyone else's and when there isn't any drama, they stir some up on their own! My so-called "friend" made up this unbelievable lie that my boyfriend, whom she has yet to meet for her own reasons, is cheating on me. After crying and talking to my REAL friends, I came to the conclusion that she is just jealous that my relationship is working, and none of hers ever do. Besides the fact that she is a pathological liar, I kind of feel bad for her because maybe she actually believes the lies she spouts out. I love the fact that she had no way at all to back up what she supposedly knew about him. And that is why my small town is known as "DRAMA CENTRAL!"
Hope ya'lls weekend was better than mine!
♥ Cassie
Hope ya'lls weekend was better than mine!
♥ Cassie

No comments:
Post a Comment